Friday 7 June 2013

Sheep

The sheep! The sheep... oh my god the sheep! Relentless in their misery! BEEErrrrrrrrarrgh! BAAAAAAEEEEEEAAARRRRGH! Beeeeaaaaaaarrrrggh! BAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAEEERRRGGGGGGHHH! Its like they're bickering among them selves as to how shit their lives are. Ironic that these creatures should be the back drop melody to a movement so proud of its musical stance. How completely irritating and uninspiring. Man I fucking hate sheep. There are literally hundreds of acres around me dedicated to the presence of these annoying little bastards. Inescapable. It makes my blood boil. They've got it better than a lot of people I know. And my don't they like to shout about it. BLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH! Really mate? That's nice, but you don't seem too pleased about that one. I can only begin to imagine the magnitude of beautiful, wondrous, permaculturally provided nutrition such space could provide for a significant amount of people - enough to make it count - before i'm having a stare-off with a little tosser who looks a little something like this:



BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREeeeeeeehhhhh! It is somewhat hilarious for me, on a way beyond a joke kinda level. This perfect, beautiful irony, this incessant bleeting, constantly reminding me of why I'm doing this in the first place. BllleerMeeeaaaaaaEHEHEHEHEAHEAHEAHEA! Honestly... you don't understand dear reader... or do you? I mean, have you ever actually had to endure a field of sheep before? Have you ever actually stood directly next to a massive zombie horde of those psychotic, pathetic little whingers before, and taken a moment to consider what they discuss? they are in agony man! BLLLEEEEUUUURRRRRRGGGGH! GOD I HATE YOU! They must be in pain, surely. I'm in agony just hearing them. let me tell you, being a sheep must probably be one of the most miserable fates I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment